
Thank you for all the finger crossing and wishful thoughts on our new nest, your hard work paid off ! We are officially allowed in on February 20th!! Everything is lining up well so far, the packers and movers are set to come next week, the honda is getting picked up this weekend, appointments are all set! I took the picture above with my phone so the quality isn't the best but you get the idea.
Eric, Leonard and I will be road tripping our way down. Any suggestions for places to stop en route to Florida are welcome! We are hoping to do it in 2 days so we can get in and get settled!
In baby news, I have an appointment on Friday so stay tuned for new photos. I can't wait to see how they've grown, maybe it will make me feel a little better about the bump..
I saw you last night at your bump looks adorable. You really look great.
ReplyDeleteI love your new house and the palm trees are beautiful!