Tuesday, March 10, 2009

20 weeks!




We're at the halfway point, folks!!
Yesterday,I had the 20 week ultrasound to measure all sorts of parts and make sure everything was developing normally. Everything looked great. I was prepared for the appointment to take forever but it was a cakewalk, the little troopers were cooperating greatly!
A, as my ultrasound tech noticed, was quite busy... and B was yawning. The yawn was probably the coolest thing I've witnessed so far, it was absolutely awesome and surreal. I closed my eyes and turned my head when told, as to not ruin the surprise, but I couldn't help being a tad bit jealous of the complete stranger who knows what their genders are.
A is weighing in at approximately 11 ounces while B is at 12 ounces.

I will not post a picture of my bump but I will say that if at the halfway point I look this large, I am going to need a wheelbarrow by the end of this. I feel great, a little winded with stairs but not exhausted as much as I used to be, thank god! I am still craving fruit but more then ever, I'm craving any type of dessert- anything sweet. So if you are in the mood to bake, let me know and I'll happily send you my address!

Above we have a pic of A with mouth open, a profile of B and then a "group shot" which is the face of B and- I'm not sure what- of A.

1 comment:

  1. I love how both babies continue to stay true to their personalities from day one!

    ReplyDelete