Saturday, April 11, 2009

Creepy Babies


As I mentioned, no detail was left undone at my baby shower last week in Wilton, including the beginning of a new saga; creepy babies.
Creepy babies are these little plastic babies that Kathy found at a craft store and had to include in the decor of the day. She single handily glued these little fellas on the tops of drink stirrers. As the day went on and the wine kept being poured (club soda for me of course, blah) brainstorming for uses of these said babies became quite aggressive. We now have a challenge, a mission. I will be posting pictures of creepy babies everywhere. Remember the children's book "Flat Stanley" where one of your favorite children would send you a construction paper version of a boy called "Flat Stanley" and you would take pictures of him everywhere you went and journal about these adventures? Game on, Flat Stanley, you have no idea what you're up against with the creepy babies. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Oh and please, if you took any babies please feel free to e-mail me any pics or posts you want included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo, I did not take a creepy baby and wish I had. But I think we should all dare you on where you need to take creepy baby pics. Like, I dare you to get someone from Babies R Us to take a pic with creepy baby.

    ReplyDelete