Thursday, April 9, 2009

home sweet home...

I'm back in Florida after my trip home for the baby shower and visit. Everything was perfect and I had such a great time visiting with everyone.
After Lisa dropped me at LGA I realized that for the first time in my life, I didn't want to go somewhere where the weather was sunny and warmer then home and that I love grey, bleak, windy northern days; wherever my family is, is perfect for me. Then I remembered that my husband was in FL and since I love him dearly and that he too, is family, that I'd get on the plane rather then chase Lisa down the grand central parkway. No offense Eric, but there's nothing like that sisterly bond; thank you to Kath, Lisa and Mom for everything, always.

I have lots to post from my trip and will do so in the upcoming days. Off to another appointment to check on the little ones who are trying to kick me to death from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment