Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kitty!




Kitty (my sister Kathy) has been here all week. Oh my god has she spoiled us. The master chef has not stopped in the kitchen and is keeping us all well fed with her delicious, healthy meals and has probably done more laundry then one can count. I can't thank you enough Kitty for all of your help, the girls love you so much and we are going to be lost with out you.
When Kitty arrived, she had an armful of stargazer lilies from her garden in Connecticut. They survived the flight and are thriving beautifully in our kitchen filling the whole down stairs with their sweet and fresh aroma! Thanks Kitty
oxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I would like to put Kathy on reserve for when I finally have babies. Can you ask her if she is available for all of 2010 and maybe 2011?

    ReplyDelete