While Megan was here we also took the girls for their first 'long' walk in the snap-n-go. It has been so brutally hot here that there never seems to be a safe time to take them. Megan and I got out before the heat and had a lovely walk. We also took them into Weston town center for a walk and some Jamba Juice... YUM!
And the highlight of the weekend... the girls first shopping experience. They happily sat in the snap -n-go while Megan and I roamed around Loehmann's, Sephora, Starbucks! and Old Navy. I discovered that the double stroller can quite easily maneuver around tight corners and clothes racks.. so watch out stores (and Eric) here we come! A few people did comment and compliment the sweet little girls and thankfully no one wanted to touch them, ha! They were little angels and slept almost the entire time!
Posing by one of the many fountains in Weston
Audrey was in the front seat
Evelyn hung out in the back
No comments:
Post a Comment