Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blonde Beauty- or "Leonard and his Boppy"

So Leonard.. Leonard, Leonard, Leonard. He is great with the babies, he could really care less about them actually. Unless you are a new guest holding a baby, he will want to sniff out the situation. I like to think that its his way of making sure everything is safe.
His actions otherwise have been a bit naughty. Who am I kidding.. he's never listened very well. On Saturday, Mary and I were getting ready to go up to Christi's shower and had a lots to pack up in the car. This meant lots of trips in and out of the house. Eric was helping load things up when WHOOPS, Leonard got out. Leonard ran through the garage, not looking back, down the driveway and over to our neighbors house. Leonard then proceeded to 'run through' our neighbor's car. Imagine: chinese fire drill. From there, he ran into the neighbors house. Poor Eric was chasing this dog barefoot and all the way into the house of our neighbors.  Have I mentioned the mangoes and the avacados? Yes, our dog eats those, all but the pit. We have to keep these delicacies far, FAR, from his reach. Otherwise we will come home to pits and disappointment about the guacamole we wanted to make. Thank GOD for diaper genies. . I can't even imagine what would happen if he had access to diapers.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I thought by the title of this post that we would see a picture of your new blonde highlights.
    And boy do I miss that Leonard. He was always such a trip.

    ReplyDelete