Thursday, November 19, 2009
Double Trouble
Evelyn and Audrey have been very busy girls lately. They love to roll over and most recently, are grabbing toys intentionally and putting them to their mouths. It is so fun to watch them learn everyday, its truly amazing. For the past two days they have been grabbing their feet and rolling from side to side like little rolly-pollys. Oh and the sounds... anyone who's been on the phone with me lately can attest that the girls are loud, very loud. Screeching, screaming, cooing, blowing bubbles all as loud as they possibly can. Its cute but by 4PM I am definitely done being impressed by their loudness. Sorry girls, I love you to pieces but my god you are loud sometimes. At least its not crying, that, I have to be very thankful for. Yesterday I had them down stairs in their pack-n-play, something we don't do too much anymore because they are too big to really fit in together comfortably-- and I hear the screeching-- and then I see:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how it looks at first like they think they are in trouble, and the in the last pic they are just so proud of themselves.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Are you in for trouble!!!
ReplyDelete