We went up to Delray to Billy and Christi's today for a b-b-q and finally remembered to pack the girls' swimsuits. It was a little too chilly to submerge but we did get to put their toesies in! They didn't seem to mind it at all, no tears or meltdowns! I cannot wait to take them for real swim lessons.. need to start researching that for when we return from our trip up north.
Evelyn looking pretty in pink!
Evelyn's first 'dip'
Audrey looking gorgeous in her strawberry suit
Evelyn in the bumbo
Audrey loves the camera..
Gorgeous babies. They are starting to look like Rourkes with the Gray mouth (in my opinion anyway).
ReplyDeleteEvelyn's cheeks are catching up to Audrey's. Did I tell you I see little Johnny Bedard in the girls. I don't know exactly what it is. I'll have to track down a picture and compare. I do see both of you in these beauties. xox La
ReplyDeleteAww... They are so cute! What little beauties!
ReplyDelete