I am trying to stay positive. All bags are packed and ready to go. Thule is on the roof... leonard is pacing in anticipation. I am dry heaving in anticipation. Thankfully the girls do not know any better. Eric is probably suffering from an ulcer at work at the thought of all of this. What were we thinking? Who's idea was this anyway? You all better have some alcoholic beverages waiting for us when we arrive in 2 days. I don't have any new pictures to put up because the camera has been packed already.. I will take some along our trip .
Did I mention that I will be sitting in the back, crammed between two car seats with Leonard breathing down my back? Good times.
Remember, one minute at a time. And you will survive and laugh about this one day!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the drive! I'm totally down to drop both sets of twins on Andy. Let me know when you're free!
ReplyDelete