Audrey made friends with Norma
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Company Picnic
We had Eric's company's spring picnic today at a local park. The weather was perfect, the food was a plenty and the entertainment was perfect for families. There was a clown (don't worry we stayed far, far away from her), bouncy houses, potato sack races, a DJ, an ice cream truck, bean bag tosses, snow cones, cotton candy, fried dough.. yes, it was basically a carnival. Anyway, we had a great time visiting with Eric's coworkers who were all thrilled to see the girls, as they hear so much about them all day at work! Evie and Audrey were so well behaved (and I'm not just saying that because I'm their mother, you can ask people, they really do great at these events). knocking on wood now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um... the only thing more awkward than you talking about a clown at Eric's company picnic was when you said it was a "HER" aaaahhhhhh
ReplyDeletenightmares.
I love the little sundresses!
ReplyDeletethat is why we stayed away, she was scary with purple hair!
ReplyDelete