Friday, March 12, 2010

Palling around

I put the girls in one crib this morning to enjoy each other while I cleaned their room... they were being so sweet together! They've really started interact lately; I often hear them laughing at each other and its the best sound in the world... although sometimes I can't help but wonder if they are laughing at me.

This is the reason for being put in a crib..

You should have seen them in action, it was hilarious. They were panting in excitement, like they knew they were doing something they should not have been.

Gabbing away



Evelyn just can't get enough of her sister

Audrey is 'da da da-ing' to Evelyn..

Amazing

I mean come on..it doesn't get much cuter than this.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. It really doesn't get much cuter than this :) I love how their hair is growing in.

    ReplyDelete