Saturday, November 12, 2011

Two Years Old !

Two turning two.. how fast time flew and how amazing its been to be a parent of these sweet, crazy little girls. We had an at home birthday breakfast bash for my sweet little girls...
It was a beautiful July morning with lots of family; Gramps and Mimi Maryellen all the way from Georgia, Oma, Clay, Tess and Ruby, Aunt Ca & Uncle Jim all from CT, Mimi & Poppy and our dear friends!
 our awesome chalkboard from our flea market find in Otis

Gramps helped decorate the front of the house

Cereal snacks for part of the toddler's goodie bags

Rather than cake at 10am, how about donuts?? 

Quiche, bacon (I knew the girls would at least eat this, ha!), french toast kebobs, make your own granola parfaits and fruit salad.

Loved our rainbow fruit salad

Daddy and Audrey

The piñata that took much more time then I had originally planned... oy! 

Evelyn was quite excited about hearing the birthday song for her special day

Second year in a row that they don't get it and don't want cake and or donuts. Maybe I should just give them goldfish with a candle?


Miss Ruby with the birthday girls


Presents, presents, presents! 

I made cookies for the goodie bags 

The obligatory family shot. I think this is the best one. Can you imagine? That's 2 year olds for ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment