Sunday, February 8, 2009

New nest...?

Last week was our first trip to Florida to scope out possible digs. While Eric was at work, I was touring the potential hoods with our realtor, Doug. Doug is a great guy, originally a banker from New York, he and his family relocated to Florida years ago as he left banking for real estate. Doug warned me that he was a 'story teller' but let me just say that I may know more about Doug after 3 days of house hunting, then I know about most of you.
We viewed numerous homes for rent and I think we may have found one that will fit our needs! The house is in Weston, FL and is perfect for a soon to be family of four, a large golden retriever and plenty of room for guests. (Fort Lauderdale will be the closest airport so start looking at flights !!) The gated neighborhood has 3 pools, playgrounds, playing fields and a 9 hole mini golf course... only in Florida! We should know by Tuesday whether or not we can call it home for the next year.
Keep your fingers crossed !!
p.s. There are 3 palm trees in the front yard...

1 comment:

  1. I think we're going to have to buy you a pink flamingo for your new front yard!

    ReplyDelete