I play peek-a-boo with the girls to a level that might be considered borderline psychotic... but it makes them smile and laugh, which in turn melts my heart, so I will not stop until they tell me they are over it. My favorite episode was just the other day when I was popping up over the crib like a jack in the box and after several turns and burning thigh muscles from all the squats, the ladies figured out that they could just pull down the bumper and see me before I popped up. It was hard to capture this with the camera very well, but you'll get the idea--
having fun in the crib, in their 'wife beater onesies'... 
our beautiful evelyn
evie
auds

evie practicing sitting up

self portrait by evelyn gray (with the help of mommy)

These litte ones are sooooooo smart!!! I miss them sooo much....
ReplyDeleteLove to all of youxoxoxoxo
This is hysterical. I especially like the self portrait.
ReplyDelete