Friday, April 16, 2010

Did I hear a Niner in there?

It boggles my mind that the lovelies are 9 months old. Early morning wellness exam went great- they were the hit of the waiting room where Audrey was shouting to the rooftops and laughing at herself while Evelyn patiently sat with Daddy and her binky, watching the madness unfold.
Dr. S was amazed at their sleeping schedule (have I mentioned? dare I ? I don't want to jinx our great sleep schedule) 730pm-730am. Yup! So when I asked why they didn't take longer naps during the day, Dr S looked at me quite confused and replied with: ' they sleep 12 hours straight at night, so their naps during the day may not be as long as you'd like'. Oh. Right. Obviously.
They are weighing in at 17 1/2 pounds now, which is on the lighter side but standing tall at 28 inches...which is a little above the 60th percentile. Just like Mommy and Daddy, tall and skinny.
I will post some photos this afternoon as soon as I think of a creative way to capture their cuteness.
Best 9 months of my life, hands down.



2 comments:

  1. That is a nightime sleeping schedule of champions! I CANNOT believe they are 9 months old already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Nine Months, Ladies!! We all miss you!!

    ReplyDelete