Wednesday, June 16, 2010

11 months Old!

Today, the little ladies are 11 months old.  We started the celebrations yesterday by having our babysitter come over. YES, that's right.. b a b y s i t t e r !!! We shall refer to her as "M" for now, she is very sweet, the girls warmed up to her straight away and all was wonderful.  M will be helping us out a couple times a week and some weekend nights, too! oh la la! It has been a very fun 11 months but come on folks, I need some help down here! 
Back to my big girls.. they are darling as ever, showing me everyday how much I love them more and more.  They have been enjoying lots of foods, they are practicing their "SO BIG" moves, 'peek a-boos" and now we are working on some new tricks that will hopefully be mastered by next month. Audrey took her first step the other day and it was breaking news at the time, but hasn't occurred since then so we are waiting patiently.  Earlier today I took the camera in their room when they woke up from the nap.. check out the bed heads.. 
Evelyn

Audrey

Audrey used Evelyn's hood to take her down...

Trying to write 11 out on their highchairs with cheerios.. didn't quite work


1 comment:

  1. This is craziness. I cannot believe they are 11 months old already! I remember the day they were born (and then not being able to get a hold of you because we were stuck in Lake George with no cell phone reception).
    Little ladies, you are growing way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete