Evelyn and Audrey LOVE Gramps. No offense to anyone else, you all know how much they love you, too--but there's just something about Gramps that gets those girls going. Its so cute to watch the three of them build towers, destroy towers, read, climb, laugh and giggle.. they are quite the threesome!
Swimming before the rain came in
Bed heads
The beautiful outfits that Mimi Maryellen handmade for the girls' first birthday!
Lounge lizards
I forgot to mention, we took the girls on their first carousel ride. I just put Gramps and the girls on and thought I'd standby and take the pictures. Little did I realize that both girls would NOT like the ride and it was practically impossible for Gramps to hold onto both of them. I got on the ride about halfway through. When was the last time you were on a carousel? They are FAST and I didn't like it either, felt a little sick after.. but nothing an ice cream didn't fix!
There's a Gramp in there somewhere
These Gramps photos are great!
ReplyDelete