Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stand tall

Audrey's only mission during nap time is to stand in her crib and screech. Evelyn is starting to follow her lead but stays in the kneel position, holding onto the bars of the crib for dear life. I will put them in for their nap, walk away and hear screeches followed by loud 'thud' sounds, which I presume is what a baby falling backward in her crib sounds like.  UPDATE: This morning, I walked in the the girls' room to find them both standing in their cribs, facing each other and screaming at one another. I'll get the camera to document this for you all so you can share the, ahem, 'joy'....

Audrey

This standing now includes chewing the rail.



Evelyn watching 

Audrey telling Evelyn all about how to stand in the crib

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny. These two are real comedians.
    Also, I think Audrey looks like your mom in the last picture...

    ReplyDelete