I am currently listening to you talk to each other while you should be napping. You are discussing noonies and juice. Wait, now I'm pretty sure Evelyn is standing at the top of the stairs yelling at me- this is because she can crawl out of her crib like a little monkey. Graceful as a gymnast, my darling Evie. Audrey, the first time you tried to crawl out of your crib, you landed on your face and have since restrained from doing so, so I thank you for learning your lesson (relatively) safely.
More to come later my loves.. as soon as I conjure up the energy after the morning we've had (including having to leave the library because certain people wouldn't follow the rules).
Why sugar coat it? We (upon reccomendation of the pediatrician) duct tape diapers. We also snack in the living room, with the dog, with the TV on. Yup, its happened- resorting to almost anything safe in order to keep you happy, fed, and clean. Spoiled? maybe. Happy Mamma? Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment